Mighty Narwhal Productions is dedicated to creating cimenatic games which promote courtesy, diversity, and kindess. We celebrate coming together as a group to provide a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Our staff is a diverse mixture of storytellers, rules' analysts, and editors all dedicated to bringing the very best story to the table. Inclusive gaming and fantastic stories are an important driving force for each of us.
The following Code of Conduct is enforced at all Mighty Narwhal Productions events. If you are unwilling or unable to follow these rules, then our events are not for you. Failure to adhere to this code will lead to staff asking you to leave the event without a refund.
· People are always more important than stories and rules. Mighty Narwhal Productions does not tolerate hate in any form. Our events are a safe space for everyone. The prime directive as participants in this venue (which include cast and crew) is to polite, be honest and safe with each other. If you violate this rule, you will be asked to leave the event.
· No sexism, racism, bigotry, homophobia, transphobia, body-shaming, bullying, or hate speech will be tolerated.
· To keep everyone safe at our events, everyone is required to follow the Mighty Narwhal Production Safety and Calibration Techniques. If you wish to move a scene beyond the rating of PG-13, then you must discuss, communicate, and negotiate with all cast and crew involved to set boundaries, guidelines, and limits. Before play each session, there will be workshops reviewing the material.
· If you are feeling emotional because of Bleed (crossover heated emotions between what you feel and what your character is feeling) that’s OK and natural. If you need some time to breathe, ask for it. We’re all in this experience together.
· Do your best to follow both the spirit and letter of the Code of Conduct and the game rules of the event. If there is a question about either, please communicate with the crew. Questions and communications are always better than the alternative.
· Local laws and ordinances must always be followed and enforced. This includes the possession or consumption of alcohol or cannabis products by those under the age of 21.
· Please make all reasonable efforts to respect the wishes of other cast and crew regarding their desires to be included or excluded from photographs, video, etc. By extension, please try and follow their desires regarding whether or not they wish to being tagged by name in any social media or printed publications (Examples include, but are not limited to, tagging a photograph posted on a Facebook, a specific reference in a blog posting, or a contributing a quote in a local journalism forum).